Today Aston turns 8 months. I feel like a broken record when I keep saying that she is growing so fast. But it’s true! She has developed a lot over the past month and I can’t believe some of the things she is doing.
8 M O N T H S
- 74cm long
- Clapping her hands
- Brushing gums (because she has no teeth yet but still has bad breath haha)
- Eating adult food
- Snores zzzz
- Sleeping through the night (YAY)
- Pulls out everything on our shelves
- Moves all over the bed in her sleep
- Stands up while holding onto things
- Loves getting frights
- Loves swimming
- Blows raspberries
- Gives the silent treatment when we leave her with a babysitter
Here are a couple of cute pics from the last month. So much CUTENESS!