Aston is 9 months today which means in just 3 short months she will be a year old! That’s crazy! Also, the last 9 months went so much faster than the whole 9 months that I was pregnant with her – not fair.
9 M O N T H S
- 73cm long (okay, so my own measurements must be totally off)
- She finally has ONE tooth!
- Shakes her head
- Crawls properly (on all fours and not just sliding)
- Pulls herself up and walks along the couch
- Climbs on furniture
- Puts everything in her mouth
- Laughs and smiles all the time – such a happy baby
- Goes crazy when she sees other children
- Loves to play fight
- Smothers my face in drool and snot
- Bites. Hard. (Thank goodness I’m not breastfeeding!)
- Likes to bang on the TV
- Eats everything
This year we celebrate Aston’s first Christmas and we are so excited to start some new traditions. So today we took our first family photo with Santa.
Merry Christmas, friends